Ask any of the Apple users, he will tell you about his sad story of not having ample space to store things. Apple might provide with the most scintillating devices of the world, but they have their own monopoly and their own set of rules. Do not worry, we will let you know some super cool devices to expand the storage utility of your iPhone or iPad, here they are:
1. Leef iBridge Mobile Memory: This one is an amazing take on mobile storage. It has capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB, you can increase your iPhone's storage by multiple times. It comes with a USB 2.0 and lightning connection so that you can plug it directly in your iOS device, therefore you do not need wireless connectivity. You need to use the iBridge app to access all your photos, movies and music. Price is around $60 for 16GB and $200 for 128GB
2. iPocket Drive: This one is also similar to Leef iBridge, it uses a physical lightning connection as against a wireless one. It has capacities from 8GB to 256GB and is compatible with both Mac and PC.
3. Mophie Space Pack: This one is made for the iPhone 5 and 5S. It is a combination of a storage device and portable battery charger. It is just like a modular case. This case has a battery of 1700 mAh and 16, 32 or 64 GB of flash storage for all your movies, pictures and music. The price ranges from £130 to £200.
4. My Passport Wireless: The new My Passport Wireless has been designed specifically for iOS and other mobile devices. The drive is available with huge storage capacities of 500GB, 1TB and 2TB. It also includes built in WiFi so that you can stream or transfer files on your iOS devices. The price is ranged between £113 to £180.
5. MobileLite G2: This one doesn't have its own built in storage, it rather acts as a wireless adapter that will allow you to connect other storage devices that you already own. You will get both USB and SD card slots which will let you plug in a memory card and then transfer photos and other files via the devices built in WiFi. It can also work as a router. The price is around £35.00
6. Connect: It looks like a conventional USB memory stick. It is available with 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of storage and has a USB port for connecting to Mac or PC. The only backdrop is that it is a USB 2.0 device which is slower than USB 3.0. The Connect also comes with a built in WiFi so that you can connect to your iOS devices and use the Concept app to transfer files and data. It is priced between £40 to £75.
7. Fuel: It works in a very similar fashion like most of the wireless devices, it has a standard USB 3.0 interface that lets you connect to a Mac or PC just in the same fashion a normal hard drive would. It can be used outside also ; it has a sturdy plastic to cover it for those holiday trips and has a memory of 1TB or 2TB. The Fuel is priced at £139 to £169.